Monday, July 3, 2017

Carissa Clutch

I made this Carissa Clutch a pattern by Huff 'n Cuffs. This is a free pattern and a new to me designer. I found this to be an easy to sew pattern. There is an optional strap handle that you can add across the width of the clutch, but I chose not to add the handle to this one.
I used this cute cowboy boot fabric (thank you Sherry!) with an accent fabric that went well with it.

Inside is a wonderful credit card slot pocket and a zippered pocket opposite. So you don't need a wallet because it is a wallet too! This is so great for when you don't have a lot of stuff you need or want to take with you. There is plenty of space for a phone, keys, cash and of course credit cards and ID.  

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. This is cute little clutch. I love the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice clutch and would be perfect for travel. You have what you 'need' in a small bag that can be thrown into a larger tote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this clutch, I think I'll look up the pattern. these small clutches are so handy. you used fun fabric and you did a fantastic job. thanks for sharing.
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice. I have her Taylor Unisex Bag pattern (also free) downloaded and have considered making one, but don't quite know if I'll find a use for it. (Although I'm sure if I had your fabric stash, I'd make it in a minute!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this fun clutch you made and you are welcome for the fabric which suits perfectly. Sometimes just having a small clutch is just right. Happy Safe Fourth Sweet Daryl.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you for stopping by to comment. If you do not hear back from me via email, then you are a no-reply and I cannot reply because you do not have your email address listed in your settings. I do appreciate every comment. Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...