Tuesday, September 12, 2017

The Organizer Pouch by Tester Lauren

One of my testers for The Organizer Pouch pattern was a little late getting hers finished. She sent these finished photos to me, but then I was a even later getting these posted on my blog. Lauren did a fabulous job! I love the happy colors and the equally happy colored zippers too! Thank you Lauren for testing this bag pattern for me.

The Organizer Pouch has 5 zippers: 3 exterior pockets, 1 interior zippered pocket and the main compartment zipper on top. Great for storing all your supplies for school, or hobbies such as knitting, crochet, quilting tools, and more!

Here is Lauren's Happy version:
Lauren's test version
I love the colorful fabric that Lauren used and the colorful zippers too!

Lauren's test version

Lauren's test version
The other side of the pouch.

Lauren's test version

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. I adore the colors even down to the different color zippers. how fun, and great job.
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colorful fun multi-zippered pouch. Makes me want to get my sewing unpacked!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to Daryl and the commenters for their kind words. The cheery fabric was such fun to work with. Thank you for allowing me to test for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty colors. Makes me happy just looks at the pouch. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...