Sunday, November 26, 2017

2 Convertible Totes

I made 2 more Convertible Totes like I made the first one (with my changes). The tutorial is from Sew Can She.

I love how these came out. I sold the first one below at a craft show.

This was the one I sold.


The back of the bag has a zippered pocket. Great for your phone or keys.


Inside I divided the slip pocket with a pen pocket in the center.

This is the inside of the bag below. The slip pocket is also divided with a pen pocket in the center.

The fabric is a different print, but the same colors. I chose a lighter top and strap fabric for this one. This one is for sale (it might go to the local gift shop soon though).


The back of the bag.
This bag above went to the gift shop.

Linking this to Elm Street Quilts Bag It 2017.
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. I was gone and missed several posts so I went back and reviewed them. You have been super busy and making wonderful bags and clever key cases. Great Works of HeArt...<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job, I love how you can boldly show the inside of your bag which is lined and fits perfectly. Your close up of your zippers is so impressive, one day I will have a zipper look so perfectly sewn in. The details are great and of course the overall bag is very nice, I hope they all sell well.
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA I agree with Tara completely - you boldly go where some of us aren't quite brave enough to go! My bag linings are sometimes (usually) kind of poofy and don't always sit nicely. I find that a print lining helps disguise that, but that's not usually what I'm using for the linings, lol. A fabric covered insert works well too, to hide poof, but I don't always do that either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful bag. You did such a wonderful job with this one. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts Bag It!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...